Monday 18 April 2016

Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet - Moisturising

a picture of Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet

Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Mask


Last week I first mentioned the Tony Moly I'm Real sheet masks on my blog when I used the Rice Mask Sheet Clear Skin, since then I've also used the Aloe mask sheet after upping the time I leave my Gycolic Acid Peel on for, that invariably caused a bit of redness across my face so I thought using a sheet mask designed to impart moisture to the skin would be a soothing treat.


'Filled with aloe extract and an enriched water-based essence that yields maximum hydration with moisturising effects for your skin.'


Like before the mask was slightly too small for my face, I expect that will be the same for them all, but it was nothing a little nip with scissors couldn't sort out.

It was wonderfully soothing on my skin after leaving the glycolic acid on for longer, I'm not sure how long I left it on for but until it started to dry slightly, as before with the rice mask sheet there was plenty of essence to pat onto my neck, and some left over in the foil which I then also used the following morning under my normal moisturiser.

After I took the mask off I patted my night moisturiser over the top and inspected for results in the mirror, although my skin was still reddish at the time it was neither tight nor sore. In fact it felt fresh and plump, and was bright and clear the following morning.

This mask would be a skin saver after sunburn, or on a long haul trip somewhere, or even if you work in air conditioned rooms and suffer dry skin.

One I'll definitely buy again.


Next time on the blog

Holika Holika One Shot Peel

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These sound awesome! I keep seeing them popping up on so many blogs. I would probably suggest something a little more naturally sourced after an acid peal though. My friend swears by lavender oil mixed in cocobutter to tackle her red bumps :)!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig