Friday 27 May 2016

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

I'm very picky when it comes to mascara having tried many different ones out over the years, the biggest failing many have for me is that they end up under my eyes giving me the ever fetching raccoon look rather than remaining on my lashes where they belong. 

I've tried high end and high street mascaras and have had similar issues with both varieties, although in my opinion the high end mascaras are even 'softer' than high street mascaras and smudge easier.

I also only like brown mascara for the simple fact that black mascara is too harsh for me being very pale with fair hair naturally, and I dislike waterproof mascara because I end up losing eyelashes removing it.

So after that long list of thing I dislike, what do I like?

Glad you asked, I like, love even, L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes.

A picture of L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

It ticks all my boxes, it comes in black and brown, normal and waterproof versions of it, although I only ever purchase the normal variety in brown obviously.

The wand is a proper mascara brush and not a new fangled comb, oddly shaped brush or some other variety of wand I don't like, one coat is all I need to cover my blonde eyelashes though two coats will provide extra dramatic eyelashes for an evening and it doesn't slide under my eyes half way through the day.
A picture of L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

Added to that it's not ultra hard to remove in an evening and I'd say this mascara is a winner, and for £9.99 in Boots it's a decent price for a mascara as many high street mascaras are over a tenner these days.

Please excuse the madly staring eye, it's incredibly hard to get photos of your mascara I found without looking at least slightly insane.

a picture of L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
A picture of L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
A picture of L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

All the above pictures are of one coat of L'Oreal's Volume Million Lashes Mascara in brown, which looks black on but black mascara looks harsh on, don't know why but it does, hence my preference for brown.

What's your favourite mascara, and how many did you go through before you discovered your holy grail mascara?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This mascara looks really good, thanks for review! I am going to need to pick up a new mascara soon so I will keep this one in mind xx
    Thrifty vintage fashion


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig