Saturday 21 May 2016

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts - Part 1

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts


I absolutely adore these makeup revolution blushing heart blushes, so much so I may have gone slightly overboard with them, but at £4.99 each it's so, so hard to not buy them all. I did manage to limit myself to four as you can see below.

Today's post will be all about Iced Hearts and Peachy Keen Heart (bottom two)

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts

a picture of Iced Heart and Peachy Keen Heart from Makeup Revolution

The first thing that springs to my mind is how much like Too Faced Sweethearts blushers they look like, unfortunately I don't own any of the Too Faced blushes to compare with but from the photos Peachy Keen Heart (below left) looks very similar to Peach Beach but at a fraction of the price.

a picture of Iced Hearts and Peachy Keen Heart from Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts

Whereas Iced Hearts (above right) is similar to but not a dupe of Candy Glow.

Now for the fun part, I swatched each individual colour then swatched the three together, in both shadowed light and sunlight so here we go;

First up is Peachy Keen Heart, below are the individual swatches taken in shadowed light, you can see they are a lovely coppery colour, perfect for that summery glow.

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Peachy Keen Heart

While the below here is the exact same shot as above but taken in direct sunlight where you can really make out that lovely shimmer.

A picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Peachy Keen Heart

Then I swatched the three colours together, below left is the result in shadow and below right is the result in sunlight. It looks more intense in the sunlight than the shadow here, like I have a tan. (I really don't have a tan)

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Peachy Keen Heart

I obviously repeated the same process with Iced Hearts, the individual swatches in shadow below; I really like the far right shade here it's a lovely peachy colour, the other two look a bit ghostly even for my fair skin.

A picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Iced Hearts

And in sunlight below, which highlights the beauty of the far right shade and really shows off the silvery shimmer of the left hand shade.

A picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Iced Hearts

And the swatches across all three colours, below left in shadow and below right in sunlight. I think this creates a stunning peachy shimmer perfect for the summer evenings ahead.

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Iced Hearts

These stunning blushing hearts are £4.99 from Makeup Revolution and amazing value for money, when you think about how similar to Too Faced Sweetheart Blushes they are and those retailing for £22.00.

I have two more Blushing Hearts to share with you, but as this post is already picture heavy they will be coming up in Part 2. So keep your eyes peeled for it.

Next time on the blog

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Part 2
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This looks so gorgeous! I will definitely keep my eye out for these! Always been extremely intrigued by the too face sweetheart one, but they seem so expensive! :-)
    - littleprettyseptember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! They look exactly like the Too Faced blushes too!

    Jenny Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig