Tuesday 10 May 2016

Tony Moly I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet - Nutrition

A picture of Tony Moly Im Real Avocado Mask Sheet

Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Mask


After gushing on about how much I loved the Tony Moly Aloe sheet mask last month I'm back to tell you about another mask I thoroughly enjoyed using, and that was the Avocado mask from the same I'm Real range.

This highly moisturising mask is saturated in nutrient rich avocado essence which can help nourish and condition the skin bringing brightness and life back to dull skin.

Like the other masks I've used so far this one had a light and pleasant fragrance and was utterly drenched in the essence, there was so much left over in fact that I was able to pat more into my face both morning and night after using it.

I was slightly concerned it might be a bit too much for my naturally oily skin but I didn't wake up the following day with an oil slick for a face, instead I just had nice soft skin.

It's also nice to know that this product is talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, paraben and colour additive free.

Another mask I would add to my growing list of must haves after a long flight, or time spent in an air conditioned room.

Next time on the blog

Latest in Beauty Box
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig